07 AUG 09 AUG
The Brno circuit was previously known as the Masaryk circuit and was opened in 1930. It underwent many modifications and the current circuit was opened in 1987. It consists of 14 turns; 6 left corners and 8 right corners, with the longest straight measuring 0.636km. The circuit is built within a natural bowl and therefore it offers spectators exceptional views of the circuit.