TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
If you are unclear about any aspect of the terms and conditions then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you have.
bookmoto.com is registered company BOOKF1.COM LTD
you or your is the lead name in the booking
us or we is registered company BOOKF1.COM LTD
supplier is the event or accommodation supplier
Section 1 - General
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old, be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
- You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- You must not use the website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- This contact agreement is between you and bookmoto.com and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any term is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid, such term shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining terms.
- All rights reserved.
Section 2 - Race Tickets
- Tickets will only be released to the registered address for security reasons.
- Tickets may neither be returned nor exchanged unless previously agreed with you in writing by bookmoto.com.
- As a ticketing agent we do not have any role in determining seat locations. Upon receipt, please check the details of your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Supplier or bookmoto.com reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Viewing area facilities including grandstand covers and large-screen televisions do not constitute part of the ticket value and the can be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier, and the additional terms and conditions of bookmoto.com. Please contact us if you require a copy of Supplier conditions for your event.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Supplier may reserve the right to make minor alterations to the advertised arrangements and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility to check whether an event, performance or time has been cancelled or rescheduled. bookmoto.com will use its reasonable efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Supplier.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse you admission if, in its reasonable opinion, your admission to the organisation might be a risk to (a) the safety of the audience and/or yourself; and/or (b) affect the enjoyment of members of the audience; and/or (c) affect the running of the event, performance or task, for example, if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Events may be cancelled or postponed by the Supplier for a variety of reasons. In this event, bookmoto.com will not be held responsible for any such cancellations or postponements.
- You may be entitled to a refund from the Supplier if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or if there is a material change to the subject matter of the ticket contract that is what you have contracted to see. Please contact us via email@example.com for information on receiving a refund from the Supplier. Please note we may require you return to us your ticket un-defaced in its original state for you to receive a refund, and failure to do so may forfeit your entitlement to a refund of any description.
- The amount of any refund provided is dependent on the Supplier and may not include service and delivery fees and bookmoto.com's ticket margin/commission.
- In the event of breach of the contract by the Supplier, the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Supplier at the date of the contract for the sale of tickets, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Supplier.
- If your ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than bookmoto.com, the event promoter or organisation or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused entry or ejected from the organisation.
- Each organisation has its own rules including the use of photographic and recording equipment, dogs, food and drink. It is your responsibility to check these with the organisation and you must abide by all the organisation's conditions.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, organisation regulations and safety announcements whilst attending the event.
- Motorsport events can be dangerous. bookmoto.com cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss, or cost as a result of attending the event. You attend at your own risk and any disputes must be taken up directly with the event organiser.
- Where an age restriction applies for an event this will be indicated during the ticket booking process and confirmed on your booking confirmation. Please ensure that you carry proof of age, if appropriate, as bookmoto.com can in no way be held liable for failure to comply with age restrictions imposed by the supplier and any subsequent action taken against such failure.
- It is your responsibility to organise your transport to the race circuit.
- As a ticketing agent we do not have control over the running of the event. Any complaint about the event itself is the responsibility of the supplier and not bookmoto.com.
Section 3 - Accommodation
- All hotel bookings are on an 'as is' basis. When we have received full payment we will contact the hotel directly on your behalf and confirm with you your chosen accommodation. In some circumstances we will not be able to offer your chosen accommodation, in which case we will inform you of availability in other local hotels. You do not have to accept a secondary choice hotel, in which case you will receive a refund on the hotel proportion of your booking ('full total cost of ticket and hotel package' less 'ticket cost' less 'ticketing administration and delivery fee'). If you do accept the secondary hotel offer, you may receive a partial refund or have to pay more depending on the cost of the new accommodation. We will always confirm with you before any changes in cost.
- All hotel prices advertised include VAT and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised on the bookmoto.com website. However, please note that some hotels in other countries may also charge local or other taxes, which may not be included in the offer.
- Each hotel will operate a different cancellation policy. You will be advised of your cancellation procedure and refund due (if any) when your cancellation request is received by us at bookmoto.com. Please note that we determine that a cancellation request is deemed 'received by us' when we confirm with you that we have received it, either by email or by telephone.
- Unless otherwise stated prices quoted are on per room, per night basis and include VAT.
- Please be aware that the hotel room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room described.
- Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
- Any additional costs which are not included in your official booking confirmation are payable by the lead name on leaving the hotel. 'additional costs' include items such as pay per view films, mini-bar, and restaurant. Please note this list is not exhaustive and is no way intended to describe all 'additional costs'.
- Star ratings on the bookmoto.com website relate to each hotel and might differ depending on the country in which the hotel is located, These ratings are outside the control of bookmoto.com and we cannot therefore be held responsible.
- It is your responsibility to organise transport to your accommodation.
- As an agent we do not have control over the running of the accommodation. Any complaint about the accommodation itself is the responsibility of the supplier and not bookmoto.com.
Section 4 - Transport
- It is your responsibility to organise your transportation to the event.
bookmoto.com cannot be held responsible for any delays or failures in transportation run by third-parties including the Supplier.
Where appropriate, the third party may provide alternative transportation, subject to their own terms and conditions. Please contact
us if you require a copy of these.
- For transport run directly by bookmoto.com, if the transport departure time is delayed by more than 60 minutes we will
offer an alternative transport option, which may include public transport. Please contact us if you are unsure
which party is running any transport you have booked.
- bookmoto.com cannot be held responsible for transport delays resulting from external factors such as
road traffic congestion and weather.
Section 5 - Vouchers and Discounts
The following section uses the terms 'vouchers' and 'discounts' interchangeably. This applies to any voucher/discount code applied to a booking.
- bookmoto.com has the right to add, withdraw, and change publicly offered discounts without notification.
- Discounts and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the value of the discount is greater than the booking value, then the discount will be deemed to match the total value of the booking.
- If the booking currency differs to the original discount currency, then the converted value of the discount is stated on the checkout and cannot be disputed.
- Vouchers must be used before the expiry date specified when awarded/purchased and are non-refundable.
- You agree to only use discounts and vouchers you are entitled to. Any attempt to fraudulantly obtain and use voucher codes is in breach of the law and you may be prosecuted. In the event of fraud, bookmoto.com has the right to recoop the value of the discount from the customer.
Section 6 - Pricing and Payment
- If an honest error has been made with displayed ticket prices on the bookmoto.com website, we reserve the right to ask you for the difference in payment before confirming an order, releasing tickets, or reserve the right to cancel the order.
- The price printed on your ticket or similar may not always match the price you have paid on your booking. We source tickets and services from a number of suppliers at different prices and we may add a margin to these prices. Further to this, the face value does not always reflect any service charges paid by bookmoto.com to the supplier.
- All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- Payment must be made in either Great British Pounds, Euro, or United States Dollars. The payment amount and currency are clearly stated on the checkout and booking pages and cannot be disputed unless a genuine mistake exists in the pricing.
- Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the total booking cost subject to increase. We also reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied. Further, in an effort to minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any tickets.
- Bookings must be paid for in full within the period of payment printed on the invoice or email. bookmoto.com has the right to resell tickets and cancel invoices if payment is not made according to the conditions.
- If prices change on a paid booking before it is confirmed, bookmoto.com reserve the right to request the additional cost or refund you in full.
- If for any reason a refund is due, it will be refunded in the booking currency.
Section 7 - Booking
- Confirmation is defined as the point at which we place your booking with our supplier(s). Once this process has fully completed we will send you an email to advise you of this. Either a delay or failure to receive the email does not constitute an unconfirmed booking.
- A successful payment to bookmoto.com does not guarantee your booking will be secured. Only when your payment is fully cleared will we attempt to confirm your booking. Any material from bookmoto.com that implies payment clearance will lead to a confirmed booking is done for the purposes of explanation and because this is the normal process.
- If we are unable to fulfil your booking request, we will contact you to advise you of the situation. At this point we will give you the option of amending your booking or obtaining a full refund if applicable.
- Bookings generally cannot be cancelled once confirmed as is the policy of event Suppliers. If you have taken out Booking Protection please click here for information on making a claim. If you are not covered/unable to make a claim, at the discretion of bookmoto.com if we are able to re-allocate your booking to a separate customer then a partial refund may be offered. Please contact us for any cancellation requests.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your order. Failure to receive correspondance from bookmoto.com after an order has been placed does not guarantee a void order and so you must clarify any order queries with bookmoto.com.
Section 8 - Delivery
- Ticket delivery is made using tracked Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery in the UK and DHL Worldwide Express courier outside of the UK. UK delivery is insured up to GBP 2500.00 (subject to Royal Mail terms and conditions). International delivery contents are not insured but include live tracking and signature on receipt.
- Gift vouchers and gift certificates are sent by first-class post.
- Many circuits do not make tickets available until approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the event. We will dispatch tickets as soon as we receive them, but cannot be held responsible for any external problems or delays regarding the delivery date.
- An email will be sent to the email address supplied by you when tickets have been dispatched. It will be the your responsibility to make sure you are available to sign for the delivery and failure of such acceptance including subsequent consequences from this failure can in no way be attributed to bookmoto.com.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the delivery of your tickets and contact us prior to the event of any delivery issues.
- If the courier returns your delivery to us as a result of you providing incorrect address information or failure to accept the delivery, then you will be charged for re-delivery including any costs incurred for the tickets being returned. Please note: if you are unavailable on the first delivery attempt, the courier will hold the package for a short period to allow for collection/re-delivery. Please use the tracking information to monitor any failed delivery attempts.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets, due to the proximity of an event, performance or activity or in circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the organisation immediately prior to the event, performance or activity. You will be notified by telephone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) if this becomes necessary. In some instances, the organiser may require you to provide a personal identification number in advance to authorise the collection.
- For box office collections, it is your responsibility to ensure you attend the box office within the specified opening hours to collect your tickets and failure to do so including subsequent consequences from this failure can in no way be attributed to bookmoto.com.
- Lost, left-behind, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets after dispatch will be your responsibility and no refunds will be made whatsoever. We will always do our best to assist with these issues but any action will be at the discretion of the circuit.
- If you live outside of the UK, your local customs may check your delivery for import duty. Because of the nature of tickets, they are generally considered as zero customs value. However, if for any reason your local customs demands duty on your delivery then it will be your responsibility to pay the full amount directly to customs.
Section 9 - Race Points
- The terms race points, reward points, and loyalty points are used interchangably but refer to the same scheme.
- At the current time, 1 race point is awarded per GBP £1.00 spent on our website. The number of race points awarded for bookings in other currencies will be determined by our internal exchange rate at the time the points are awarded.
- At the current time, 1 race point can be used for a GBP £0.01 discount against a purchase on our website. A minimum discount applies to use your points. The value of race points can be changed at any time without notice.
- bookmoto.com has the right to alter, cancel or exclude both individual bookings and customer accounts from the reward scheme at their discretion.
- In normal practice, if we offer you a monetary discount or complimentary items on a booking you will not earn any race points for that booking.
- Race points are awarded for dispatched bookings after the event has taken place and cannot be used before this, except for gift voucher bookings where race points are awarded when the voucher is dispatched.
- Race points cannot be shared or transferred between separate customer accounts.
- The race points scheme is a discretionary scheme run by bookmoto.com and can be changed or stopped at any time without notice.
- The race point rewards do not constitute any part of the value of your booking and as such no refund or compensation is due should for any reason you not be able to utilise your race points.
- If you have used a reward point discount you are not entitled to then we reserve the right to recoup the value of the discount.
Section 10 - Booking Protection
- Please click here for the terms and conditions of the Booking Protection scheme.
Section 11 - Site Usage
- This site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- All information on this site is for guidance purposes only. Whilst we make every effort to provide useful information, we make no guarantees that the written and visual media is accurate or up-to-date. This includes circuit diagrams and ticket information. It is your responsibility to confirm any details relating to your booking prior to placing your order with bookmoto.com. If you need more accurate information, such as official circuit diagrams, then please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Whilst reasonable efforts are made to protect security and your privacy, no guarantees can be made. bookmoto.com accepts no responsibility for a third part gaining unauthorised access to customer data or the consequences of such an attack. For full details on our security measures please contact us.
Section 12 - Other
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations and other uses of portions of this site (http://www.bookmoto.com), and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- If we feel it is necessary to take any action to enforce these terms and conditions, we will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary legal fees, in additional to any other relief, at law or in equity to such an entitlement by us.